Bellefonte, PA – The American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) has announced the members of its 2021 board of directors. They are:
- President: Alison Salisbury, CDMM®, Fiscally Fit, Inc., Los Altos, CA
- Vice President: Robyn Young, CDMM®, Money Care, LLC, Williston, VT
- Treasurer: Clare Dubé, Financial Therapy, Madison, CT
- Secretary: Lynn Plait, CDMM®, Financial Order, LLC, Tempe, AZ
- Past President: Lewis I. Knopf, CSA, LK Daily Money Management, East Rockaway, NY
- Barbara Boustead, LCSW, Mary’s Daughter, LLC, Madison, WI
- Amy Carrick, MBA, CDMM®, Carrick Consulting, LLC, Greer, SC
- Paula K. Canaday-Daeke, Fiscally Balanced, LLC, Alpharetta, GA
- Susie Marbury, CDMM®, Checks & Balances for You, LLC, Albuquerque, NM
- Linda Smit, CDMM®, Estate & Senior Support Services, LLC, Stevenson, MD
- Sharon Zissman, Esq., CDMM®, Everyday Money Management, LLC, Bethesda, MD
Members of AADMM’s board of directors are elected by the association’s membership, and are responsible for the association’s planning, implementation of programs to serve the membership, and overall management. Members of the board are chosen based upon their contributions to the association and the daily money management profession.
“We are excited to welcome new faces to AADMM’s board of directors,” said Alison Salisbury, CDMM®, incoming president. “We have some ambitious goals for programming and growth, and we are eager to get started in 2021.”
The American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) is a national nonprofit membership organization and leader in education and training for the professional management of personal finances for individuals and families. AADMM membership requires a background check and pledge to a code of ethics and standards of practice.
# # #