Daily Money Management Business Basics Program Summary and Outline
Recorded Business Basics Webinars
For those who can’t attend the live webinars or on-site workshops, AADMM offers a recorded version of the Business Basics Workshop. The series consists of five, one-hour previously recorded webinar sessions that can be viewed for a five-week period. Click here for more details and to download the registration form. You can also register online.
Who Should Attend:
AADMM is providing this one-day workshop and webinars for those who are considering Daily Money Management as a career or those who are new to the profession.
The purpose of this session:
The workshop sets forth the components needed to perform the duties of a Daily Money Manager on a day-to-day basis. At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain what DMMs do
- Identify the traits and skills needed to be an effective DMM
- Understand the steps needed to establish or build a client base
- Understand the steps needed to jump-start the business
- What is Daily Money Management
- Skills and Traits Needed
- A Day in the Life of a DMM
- Defining Your DMM Business
- Starting Your DMM Business
- Growing and Marketing Your DMM Business
- Fees, Pricing and Billing Practices
- Ethical Considerations
- What AADMM Can Do For You
What will it cost:
The workshop is being offered at a rate of $240 for members of AADMM and $275 for non-members. The 9:00 am to 4:00 pm session includes a networking lunch.
Here’s what past attendees say about Daily Money Management Business Basics:
“It was an interesting presentation with great information.”
“There was so much information – a wonderful workshop.”.
“I felt like I put a lot of thought into the details of my DMM business; your session hit on all my topics and reinforced my strategies!”
“I liked how the program was set up and the information presented.”
“I appreciated the real life experiences that were shared.”
“Very beneficial – AADMM is a very professional organization!”