- AADMM is a national membership organization representing individuals and businesses in the growing profession of daily money management.
- The vast majority of AADMM members are employed as Daily Money Managers (DMMs) who provide personal financial services to seniors and older adults, people with disabilities, busy professionals, high net worth individuals, small business owners and others.
- DATE ESTABLISHED: May 4, 1998 – AADMM was incorporated as a non-profit organization.
- MEMBERSHIP: Approximately 800 professionals across the U.S. and Canada.
- BENEFITS: AADMM provides professional development and educational opportunities through its annual conference, professional accreditation, webinars and workshops. Members also have access to specialized liability insurance, book discounts for professional resources, industry news updates and various networking opportunities.
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION: AADMM promotes excellence in services through a voluntary certification program that emphasizes both experience in the field and continuing education. Those who meet the requirements and pass the exam earn the designation of Professional Daily Money Manager® (PDMM).
- REGIONAL GROUPS: To connect with other local DMMs, members can participate in regional groups in their area. AADMM Regional Groups currently include the following areas: Florida, Chicago, Illinois, Southern Wisconsin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Northern Virginia/DC, DC / Suburban Maryland , Massachusetts / Rhode Island / Connecticut / Maine / New Hampshire / Vermont, Los Angeles, California, Sacramento, California, San Francisco Bay Area, California as well as in the Greater New York and Atlanta, Georgia Chapters.
- WEBSITE: www.aadmm.com
Daily money managers are experienced professionals bringing clarity and order to an individual’s daily management of bills, budgets and record keeping.
MEDIA CONTACT: Catherine Krein, Marketing & Communications Director 814-357-9191 | firstname.lastname@example.org 174 Crestview Drive, Bellefonte, PA 16823‐8516 | Phone: 814-357-9191 | Fax: 814‐355‐2452