PLEASE LOG IN TO RECEIVE THE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
1 Credit hour to Payroll, Finance, Bookkeeping and Bill Paying
Webinar date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 7 p.m. Eastern
From changes in common credit scoring models to the information listed on credit reports, from federal legislation changing your rights regarding credit protection to innovative credit products, there is plenty to learn during this webinar on recent developments in the consumer credit arena.
Participants will learn:
- How to help their clients take advantage of recent legislation to access free and powerful identity theft protections for adults and children.
- Why Experian Boost is a great tool for building some clients’ credit rating but limited in its scope.
- Why paying off small collection accounts can improve credit scores in some cases and hurt in others.
- How blockchain technology may impact the concept of credit in the future, and how credit bureaus and credit scoring agencies may need to adapt to survive.
- Which pieces of negative credit information stopped being collected by credit bureaus in 2019.
Presenter: Todd Christensen
Author, Accredited Financial Counselor® and Education Manager at Money Fit by DRS, Todd Christensen, MIM, MA, has facilitated nearly 2,000 personal finance
workshops since 2004, has served in leadership positions with local and national financial education organizations, and volunteers on many area committees and panels for housing authorities, school districts, chambers of commerce, governmental initiatives and on military bases. In 2014, he published the book, Everyday Money for Everyday People.
Registration: The deadline to register is February 11, 2020. Register online or complete the PDF registration form and mail, email or fax to: AADMM Registration Office, 174 Crestview Drive, Bellefonte, PA 16823, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 814-355-2452.
Note: Registration is for one entrant. Any other individuals who would like to join this session are required to complete their own registration forms. The registration fee is set per person, not per connection.
Confirmation: Registrants will be notified on how to participate in a follow up email.