Professional Referral Services
Daily Money Managers are often the tie that binds. They are the hub for identifying and suggesting the right partners to work with their clients to ensure financial and other obligations are not only met, but can continue to be met.
Daily Money Managers are not accountants, attorneys, insurance agents or financial advisors. However, Daily Money Managers work with those professional partners to ensure they have the essential information they need in order to best serve the client.
How do DMMs and service professionals work together? In addition to paying bills and managing the day-to-day financial lives of their clients, Daily Money Managers can help ensure:
- Estate attorneys are kept informed of any life changes critical to keeping an estate plan current
- Accountants receive organized and relevant tax receipts or documents in order to make sure clients gets all the deductions they are entitled to and to make the accountant’s job easier
- Insurance premiums are paid in a timely manner so policies do not lapse
- Financial advisors are in sync with the client’s daily finances for efficient long-term planning
- Insurance agents are updated on any changes to property holdings or changes that might impact the beneficiary
- Geriatric care managers are brought in when the family needs assistance outside the scope of finance to provide those types of services for aging family members.
Outside service professionals and DMMs work together as a team to ensure the full spectrum of a client’s needs are met with efficiency and accuracy. If you are a service professional looking to find a DMM for a client- please click here.