AADMM Fact Sheet
- The American Association of Daily Money Managers, AADMM, is a national membership organization representing individuals and businesses in the growing profession of daily money management.
- The vast majority of AADMM members are employed as Daily Money Managers (DMMs) who provide personal financial services to seniors and older adults, people with disabilities, busy professionals, high net worth individuals, small business owners and others.
- DATE ESTABLISHED: May 4, 1998 – AADMM was incorporated as a non-profit organization.
- MEMBERSHIP: Approximately 700 professionals across the U.S. and Canada.
- BENEFITS: AADMM provides professional development and educational opportunities through its annual conference, professional accreditation, webinars and workshops. Members also have access to specialized liability insurance, book discounts for professional resources, industry news updates and various networking opportunities.
- PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION: AADMM promotes excellence in services through a voluntary certification program that emphasizes both experience in the field and continuing education. Those who meet the requirements and pass the exam earn the designation of Certified Daily Money Manager® (CDMM).
- REGIONAL GROUPS and CHAPTERS: To connect with other DMMs for support in starting and growing a DMM business, members can participate in regional groups and chapters in their geographic area. To serve members who do not live near a group, we have the Virtual Group that meets monthly via Zoom. To find a group near you, click here.
To support daily money management services in an ethical manner, to provide information and education to members and the public, and to develop a network of dedicated professionals.