Chapters and Regional Groups
The networking community of AADMM consists of both local chapters and regional groups to help you connect with others interested in Daily Money Management and related topics. Groups connect formally and informally and share information via meetings and conference calls.
Below is a listing by geographic location of the various regional groups. Contact information and upcoming events are listed for each area.
Don’t see a regional group or local chapter close to you? Start one!
Next Conference Call:
All calls are held the first Monday of the month (unless there is a holiday) at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central, and Noon Eastern..
- January 8, 2018 (2nd Monday)
- February 5, 2018
- March 5, 2018
- April 2, 2018
- May 7, 2018
- June 4, 2018
- July 2, 2018
- August 6, 2018
- September 10, 2018 (2nd Monday)
- October 1, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- December 3 2018
Monthly conference call held at 10 a.m. the second Thursday of each month
Marcia Turner, PDMM – Email: email@example.com Y.E.A., LLC, North Branford, Connecticut
Please contact Marcia Turner if you would like to be added to the group’s email list. Meeting details and reminders will be set out to members on the list.
- Thursday, December 12, 2017 at 7 p.m. Eastern
Conference Call – Topic TBD
2017 Phone Meeting Dates
(1st or 2nd Thursday)
Subject to change WITH notice
Before our March, June and September and December phone meetings, new and prospective DMMs are invited to join a 6-7 PM “Ask the Veteran DMM” segment.
- Friday, January 26, 2018 at 12:30p.m.
We meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 11:15 am – 1:30 pm.
Please order/pay for your lunch as you enter the meeting.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
11:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The Greene Turtle
15660 Old Columbia Pike
Burtonsville, MD 20866
Topic: Best Books, Videos, Films helpful to DMMs
Speaker: Open Roundtable Discussion
- Thursday, April 12, 2018
11:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
5225 Pooks Hill Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
Topic: Ethically Navigating Complex Boundaries Without Crossing Them as We Help Our Clients
Speaker: B. Tova Rubin, Ph.D.
Coffees: Third Friday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
Conference Calls: Fourth Monday of the month at 8:00 p.m.
Topics for conference calls will be determined at a later date.
- Friday, January 19 – Coffee 10:00 AM
- Monday, February 26 – Conference Call 8:00 PM
- Friday, March 15 – Coffee 10:00 AM
- Monday, April 23 – Conference Call 8:00 PM
- Friday, May 18 – Coffee 10:00 AM
- Monday, June 25 – Conference Call 8:00 PM
- July – No Meeting
- August – No Meeting
- Monday, September 24 – Conference Call 8:00 PM
- Friday, October 19 – Coffee 10:00 AM
- Monday, November 26 – Conference Call 8:00 PM (2018 AADMM Conference review)
- December – No Meeting
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 @ 8am – conference call
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 @ 8am – in person at the Egg & I (to be confirmed)
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 @ 8am – conference call
- No summer meetings will be held.
We meet on a quarterly basis and invite other DMMs to join us. We welcome new members! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Tuesday, March 20, 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, April 19, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
For more info, please contact Lynn Plait.
- Monday, March 19, 2018 3:00 PM
- Monday, May 21, 2018 3:00 PM
- Monday, July 16, 2018 3:00 PM
- Monday, September 17, 2018 3:00 PM
- Monday, November 19, 2018 3:00 PM
All meetings are at 3:00 PM Central time.
The LA regional group meets quarterly via conference calls from 8:30 – 10 a.m. and semi-annually in January and July in person. We network, share resources, build camaraderie and expand our knowledge together.
- Saturday, January 27, 2018 — Semi-annual lunch meeting, time and place TBD
- Friday, February 23, 2018 – Conference call, 8:30 am
- Friday, May 18, 2018 – Conference call, 8:30 am
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 – Semi-annual lunch t meeting, time and place TBD
- Friday, September 21, 2018 – Conference call, 8:30 am
- Friday, December 7, 2018 – Conference call, 8:30 am
Regional group meetings are a combination of conference calls and in-person meetings held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
All meetings are the 3rd Saturday afternoon, of every ODD NUMBERED month from noon to 1:30 PM at:
Mimi’s Cafe, 2208 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404
Please RSVP to Sally Cooper at 650-619-1591. If you are a guest, or have not attended before, our meeting is a lunch meeting. You may eat or not – your choice. You simply pay for what you order. Guests are welcome to attend our meeting twice before becoming an AADMM member.