AADMM Live Webinars
With live AADMM webinars, a certificate of attendance with corresponding CDMM® CEU credits will be created and available for attendees to access in AADMM’s Online Continuing Education Tracking System.
Recorded Webinar Library – Never miss an AADMM webinar again!
The association understands that heavy workloads and personal responsibilities make professional development difficult. To make learning more convenient for members, AADMM offers recorded webinars for those unable to attend the live sessions. Some recorded webinars provide Continuing Education credit toward CDMM® certification, while others are non credit.
How does the process work?
- Review the list of recorded webinars and complete the registration form for the webinar(s) you wish to attend.
- A confirmation email with instructions on how to access the recording will be sent to you after payment completion. Please check your email for the link to access the recording.
- For Credited Webinars, you are required to listen for codes that will be given during the webinar and will be asked to verify the codes upon completion of the webinar. Specific instructions for submitting the codes are outlined in the confirmation email. Verification of the codes is how AADMM ensures the recording was attended in its entirety, thus making it acceptable for CEU credits.
- As with live AADMM webinars, a certificate of attendance with corresponding CDMM® CEU credits will be created and available for attendees to access in AADMM’s Online Continuing Education Tracking System.
- Registration is for one entrant. This webinar, and its included materials, is intended for the exclusive review and use of the registered attendee. Any other individuals who would like to join the live webinar or view the recording are required to complete their own registration forms. The registration fee is set per person, not per connection. This also applies to CEU credits. Only registered individuals will receive the CEU credit available with the webinar.
You will have 30 calendar days from the date/time of purchase to watch the webinar and verify your participation to receive a certificate of attendance. Please ensure you have sufficient time to view the webinar before ordering it. We cannot accommodate extensions for recorded webinars.
Purchase Recorded Webinars
CEU Credits for Webinars
For those attending AADMM webinars (live and/or recorded) for CEU credits for a certification other than the PDMM® certification, you must check with the accrediting organization to ensure they will accept AADMM’s webinar. Some webinars may not be accepted for credits with other organizations and it is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm that information.
If you attended a live webinar session, you are not eligible for CEU credit for the same recorded webinar. Participants cannot receive credit more than once for the same webinar.
A confirmation email with on-demand access to the recorded webinars will be sent to you.
Recorded webinars are non-refundable.