Continuing Education Unit Tracking System
AADMM’s CEU Tracking Systems allows attendees to track their attendance at AADMM’s educational events. After logging into the site, you will see all of your completed training sessions dating back to January 2013. This includes:
- Regional educational programs
- AADMM annual conference (starting with the Nov. 2013 conference)
- Non-AADMM educational trainings you submitted for CEU credits toward your PDMM® certification
You will receive an email each time your record is updated with new credits, alerting you to visit the system for your certificate(s). You can download and print a certificate of attendance for these sessions and they will be archived on the site for your own professional certification needs.
Step-by-step instructions to access the system are outlined below:
- Visit AADMM CEU Tracking System.
- Enter your user name, which is your last name and your first initial with initial caps (John Doe is DoeJ).
- Enter your password, which is your Personal ID. If your Personal ID is less than four digits, add zeros in front until you have four digits (0025).
- You will see a welcome page, with sections for Personal Information, Current Licenses and Courses Taken.
- The Current Licenses section lists your PDMM® certification renewal and expiration dates. Reminder – although this information is listed, you are still required to submit the renewal requirements 30 days prior to the expiration date.
Also under this section is a breakdown by CEU category that lists the number of credits you have earned and the number you need in order to fulfill the requirement.
- Under the Courses Taken section you find a listing of each course along with a Certificate and Details icon.To view your certificate, press the Certificate icon. You can print your certificate here by right-clicking and going to print. You may have to adjust your printer settings so that it prints correctly. To get back to the welcome screen, use your browser’s back button.
If you choose the Details icon, you will see the session, date and number of credits you earned. You can click on “print certificate” to view it, and then right-click to print. To get back to the welcome screen, use your browser’s back button or click “return to home.”
Questions? Contact AADMM at email@example.com.
- PDMM Recertification Renewal Requirements
- Noncompliance with Renewal Requirements
- Continuing Education - Acceptable Courses and Programs
- Locations for Potential Outside PDMM® Education
- Continuing Education Unit Tracking System
- Recertification Content
- Appeal Procedure for Outside CEU Decision