CDMM® Recertification Content Outline
The following is an outline of subject areas that will be considered for CEUs for CDMM recertification. Courses that won’t be considered for CEUs include those primarily focused on:
- Personal care and caregiving
- Medication administration
- Care management
- Direct legal assistance
- Investment management and advice
- Training for any certification exam
One CEU equals 1 credit hour. A “credit hour” is a unit of measure equaling 50 to 60 minutes of participation in continuing education and/or training courses. The certification does accept ½ credits in the measure of 30 to 50 minutes of participation.
Continuing Education Units
20 credit hours of continuing education in acceptable courses, programs or activities. One CEU equals 1 credit hour. A “credit hour” is a unit of measure equaling 50 to 60 minutes of participation in continuing education and/or training courses. The certification does accept ½ credits in the measure of 30 to 50 minutes of participation. Anything less is not acceptable. This shall include:
- 2 credit hours in ethical issues
- 10 credit hours in Payroll, Finance, Bookkeeping and Bill Paying
- 8 credit hours in Standards of Practice & Types of Expenses.
Hours can only be earned during your current certification period and any hours over the required number are not eligible to be rolled over to the next certification year. Please note: you are not eligible to earn CEU credits until you have received your certification packet. Your certificate will list the dates you are eligible to earn CEU credits.
View Detailed Content Outline
- CDMM Recertificahttps://secure.aadmm.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/AADMM-Recertification-Application1-22.pdftion Renewal Requirements
- Noncompliance with Renewal Requirements
- Continuing Education – Acceptable Courses and Programs
- Locations for Potential Outside CDMM® Education
- Continuing Education Unit Tracking System
- Recertification Content
- Appeal Procedure for Outside CEU Decision