Procedure to Appeal an Outside Continuing Education Application Certification Board Decision
- A CDMM has 60 days from the date of the CDMM course denial notification to request an appeal
- A CDMM must submit their request to the Certification board via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to the business office. The appeal must include a cover letter stating grounds for appeal, the original application and any supporting documents. The cover letter must provide details as to why the CDMM feels the course was valuable to their situation.
- The Certification Board will review the request during their regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
- If approved, the CDMM will be notified, and the course will be added into the Continuing Education Tracking system. It will be the responsibility of the CDMM to provide proof of attendance from the event (if not already done so), prior to using the course for re-certification hours.
- If the appeal is denied by a majority vote, the board will submit an email to the individual stating the reason for their decision. After which the decision is final and the course stands as denied.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- CDMM (PDMM) Recertification Application [PDF]
- Continuing Education Units Tracking Sheet [Excel]
- Outside Continuing Education Application[PDF]
- Regional Education Application [PDF]- (For regional and chapter leader use)
- Regional Sample Sign in Sheet [Excel]
- Proof of Attendance Form [Word]