Procedure to appeal an Outside Continuing Education Application Certification Board decision
- A PDMM has 60 days from the date of the PDMM course denial notification to request an appeal
- A PDMM must submit their request to the Certification board via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to the business office. The appeal must include a cover letter stating grounds for appeal, the original application and any supporting documents. The cover letter must provide details as to why the PDMM feels the course was valuable to their situation.
- The Certification Board will review the request during their regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
- If approved, the PDMM will be notified, and the course will be added into the Continuing Education Tracking system. It will be the responsibility of the PDMM to provide proof of attendance from the event (if not already done so), prior to using the course for re-certification hours.
- If the appeal is denied by a majority vote, the board will submit an email to the individual stating the reason for their decision. After which the decision is final and the course stands as denied.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- PDMM Recertification Renewal Requirements
- Noncompliance with Renewal Requirements
- Continuing Education - Acceptable Courses and Programs
- Locations for Potential Outside PDMM® Education
- Continuing Education Unit Tracking System
- Recertification Content
- Appeal Procedure for Outside CEU Decision