Bellefonte, PA – The American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) has announced the members of its 2022 board of directors. They are:
- President: Alison Salisbury, CDMM®, Fiscally Fit, Inc., Los Altos, CA
- Vice President: Robyn Young, CDMM®, Money Care, LLC, Williston, VT
- Treasurer: Clare Dubé, Financial Therapy, Madison, CT
- Secretary: Lynn Plait, CDMM®, Financial Order, LLC, Tempe, AZ
- Paula K. Canaday-Daeke, Fiscally Balanced, LLC, Alpharetta, GA
- Amy Carrick, MBA, CDMM®, Carrick Consulting, LLC, Greer, SC
- Susie Marbury, CDMM®, Checks & Balances for You, LLC, Albuquerque, NM
- Jennifer Schulman, Simply Balanced Solutions, LLC, St. Petersburg, FL
- Linda Smit, CDMM®, Estate & Senior Support Services, LLC, Stevenson, MD
- Lauri Walsh, Meadowlark Financial Care, LLC, Pickerington, OH
- Sharon Zissman, Esq., CDMM®, Everyday Money Management, Rockville, MD
Members of AADMM’s board of directors are elected by the association’s membership, and are responsible for the association’s planning, implementation of programs to serve the membership, and overall management. Members of the board are chosen based upon their contributions to the association and the daily money management profession.
“We are excited to welcome new faces to AADMM’s board of directors,” said Alison Salisbury, CDMM®, president. “We have some ambitious goals, and we are eager to get started in 2022.”
The American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) is a national nonprofit membership organization and leader in education and training for the professional management of personal finances for individuals and families. AADMM membership requires a background check and pledge to a code of ethics and standards of practice.
# # #