AADMM does not endorse nor guarantee the services of any member listed in the "DMM Directory" section. However, all current AADMM members listed below have signed a Code of Ethics. We always encourage consumers to interview and ask for client or personal references before commencing services from a DMM. Be sure to review our list of questions to ask before hiring a DMM.
- Adult Children
- Busy Professionals
- High Net Worth Individuals and Families
- Military Personnel and Veterans
- Non-profit Organizations
- People with disabilities, chronic illness, including mental illness
- People in life transition - divorce, loss of spouse, newly engaged or married, new to the workforce
- Seniors and Older Adults
- Small Business Owners
- Bill payment services for individuals and families
- Bill payment services for small businesses
- Financial record management
- Debt reduction
- Negotiating with creditors
- Medical billing issues
- Fiduciary services - including POA, Trustee
- Assisting family members or other professional who are named as fiduciaries
- Financial coaching or counseling
- Financial fraud issues
- Notary services
- Rep Payee court appointed work
- Tracking donations made to non-profits and gifts made to individuals
- Works Remotely
Marianne, a woman often described as dependable, kind, trustworthy, respectful and honest, has infused her values into her business, Guiding Sense Solutions. She graduated from La Salle University with a BA in Psychology. Prior to moving with her family to St. Augustine, FL in 2000, she worked as a Certified Social Worker in Atlantic City, NJ, teaching budgeting, meal planning, parenting & life management skills to individuals and families in need.
Complementing her counseling experience, Marianne spent over 25 years working as a genealogist, both personally & professionally; learning the dynamics of family along the way. After a number of years working as a bookkeeper, Marianne became a licensed Enrolled Agent, earning her the privilege to represent taxpayers before the IRS. She is a designated Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach, a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)® and Professional Guardian.
Guiding Sense Solutions was created with intentions of bringing family and finance together.